The Singapore Book Council (SBC) is a registered charity and non-profit organisation. Support us through a donation or volunteer work—Every little bit counts towards the support of the local literary arts scene.
SBC is a registered charity (IPC status), and all donations made to the organisation are tax-deductible.
We are heavily dependent on continued funding, sponsorships and monetary donations received from the government, foundations, companies and members of the public. Your funds keep our festivals and programmes alive, and go a long way in supporting the growth and development of the literary arts scene in Singapore. View our annual reports.
A 250% tax deduction is applicable on qualifying donations. Cash donations will be eligible for dollar-for-dollar matching from the Cultural Matching Fund (CMF), which means your donation doubles in value.
You can donate via credit card/NETS on Giving.SG, or via bank transfer on PayNow. For other ways you can donate to us, please contact Vasantha.
Visit our Giving.SG page! Credit cards and mobile banking payment accepted.
- Launch your mobile banking application.
- Select the PayNow option, and proceed to Step 4
- Select the “scan” option (the layout may look different depending on your app)
- If you chose option b) scan the QR Code below, otherwise, you may skip this step:
- Key in your donation amount. If you would like a tax deduction receipt, please key in your NRIC in the reference field.
To request a receipt from your PayNow donation: please contact Vasantha with your Name (as in NRIC), NRIC number as indicated in your reference number, date of your donation and the mailing address to receive your receipt.
Thanks for supporting our writers!