- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they can find a substitute person for the ticket. However, the name of the substitute has to be given to the organiser, at least 30 days before the Festival begins, so that a name tag can be created for him/her.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- The organiser will not offer refunds beyond the above reasons.
- If you have already purchased your tickets, and subsequently make an AFCC submission which offers discounted rates, the organiser is unfortunately unable to provide any retroactive refunds.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.