We are back in-person this year!
The 2023 Asian Festival of Children’s Content (AFCC) will take place from 25 to 28 May as a fully in-person festival at the National Library Building.
If you enjoy children’s literature and love meeting new friends with similar interests, join us as a volunteer today!
AFCC needs *you* for the following roles:
- Going back fully in-person, we need you, room managers! You will help with venue set-up, crowd management. We will also enlist your help to resolve any issues that may arise throughout the session.
- Put on your mega-watt smiles! You will be stationed at the different Festival venues to assist with ticket scanning, session registration, as well as crowd control. You will also be required to attend to any attendee enquiries.
- You will assist with providing the necessary hospitality requirements for the authors, manage the green room for guests, as well as attend to any ad-hoc requests.
Book Fair Assistant:
- We are finally bringing back the AFCC Book Fair after 3 years of hiatus! You will help the venue manager with managing programmes happening in the Plaza.
Special Events Assistant:
- We need help with the night events: the Opening Night and AFCC’s Country of Focus Night on 25 May and 27 May. We will require event assistants to help with duties such as ushering, assisting presenters, as well as helping with venue management.
Social Media Assistant:
- Capture all the action in the venue(s) that you are assigned to! You will assist with social media coverage of sessions by taking videos and photos, creating IG stories and captions.
*The two shifts are:
- AM shift: 8am - 3.30pm
- PM shift: 2pm - 9pm
Apply to Volunteer!