Launch your book at AFCC!
The Asian Festival of Children’s Content (AFCC) provides a platform for speakers and participants to be a part of AFCC’s programmes to support and grow the awareness of quality Asian publications and programmes for children.
The AFCC book launches will take place as digital sessions, online from 26 - 27 September 2020.
Applicants interested in being part of AFCC’s public programmes can submit an application for a book launch slot. While best efforts will be made to accommodate all requests, a selection will be made based on each application’s relevance to AFCC due to the limited number of available slots.
- Applications are open to all AFCC 2-Day Digital Pass and 2 Day Digital Pass+ ticket holders.
- All applications are subject to approval due to the limited number of slots. A maximum of 12 book launch slots are available only.
- The book launches will take place online via Zoom from 26 – 27 September 2020.
- All book launch slots are allocated a duration of one (1) hour.
- Details of all confirmed launches will be publicised on the AFCC website and other collaterals where applicable.
- Each applicant is strongly encouraged to conduct publicity and marketing campaigns of their own event.
Book Launch Application Guidelines:
- Applications open from 7 August 2020 and will end on 7 September 2020, 2359h (SGT).
- Books that are or will be published or released from January 2020 to August 2020 will be accepted for consideration. Books that were previously launched at AFCC 2019 will not be considered.
- Applicants are responsible for planning and managing the programme for their own launch event.
- Books to be launched must be relevant to AFCC’s mission of celebrating and promoting quality content relating to children’s literacy.
- Sales of books can be conducted via applicants’ existing retail channels (where available).
- For applicants with no existing/available avenues to sell their books, they will be able to do so via the online Festival Bookstore. SBC will link confirmed launch applicants with the Festival Bookstore to discuss on the arrangements.
- Information regarding the book to be launched will be included in relevant AFCC 2020 channels and/or collaterals.
To submit an application for a book launch at AFCC 2020, please complete and submit the online form below by 7 September, 2359h (SGT).
For any enquiries, please contact us at [email protected].