Launch your book at AFCC!
The Asian Festival of Children’s Content (AFCC) provides a platform for speakers and participants to be a part of AFCC’s programmes to support and grow the awareness of quality Asian publications and programmes for children.
Book/Product Launch Guidelines:
- Applications are only open to AFCC speakers, AFCC 3-Day and AFCC All Access Pass holders.
- The closing deadline for submission is 5 July 2019.
- Only books/products that are or will be published or released from June 2018 to August 2019 will be accepted. Books/products that were launched at AFCC 2018 will not be accepted for launches in AFCC 2019.
- Products to be launched must be relevant to AFCC’s mission of celebrating and promoting quality content relating to children’s literacy.
- The full submission guidelines are available in the application form below.
The book/product launch application for AFCC 2019 is now open. If you are interested in launching a book or product at AFCC 2019, please download the form below and submit a completed copy to [email protected] OR fill out the Google form below.
Whilst best efforts will be used to accommodate all requests for a public programme slot, a selection will be made based on the proposal’s relevance to AFCC due to the limited number of available openings.