Volunteer at AFCC
|Date:||6 – 8 Sep 2018|
|Compulsory briefing:||3rd Week of August (Date TBC)|
Have a passion in children’s literature? Are you looking to meet new people and make friends? Why not join us as a volunteer today!
We are looking for passionate and capable volunteers to assist us for the Asian Festival of Children's Content from 6 to 8 September 2018!
We are looking for energetic and positive individuals to assist us in ensuring that the festival runs smoothly.
Volunteers are needed for the following roles:
Pre-Event Assistants (27 August -5 September)
- Preparation of props and setting up of festival.
- Assisting with public programme, crowd control, assisting in ad-hoc duties.
- Assisting ticket registration and visitor enquires.
- Oversee and manage festival venues and programmes
- Applicants must be aged 18 and above. Applicants below the age of 18 must gain consent from a parent/guardian and submit a consent form prior to the festival.
- Successful applicants are required to attend a pre-event briefing and must be able to volunteer for a minimum of one (1) day from 6 to 8 August 2018.
- Experience in events management preferred, but not strictly necessary.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to run a festival and get the opportunity to make new friends.
Volunteers will receive a complimentary Festival Pass for each completed day of duty during the festival.
Volunteers will also receive a Certificate of Appreciation from us, in recognition of their contributions to the festival.
All selected volunteers would be required to attend a compulsory briefing in the 3rd week of August (Date to be confirmed).
The call for volunteers for the Asian Festival of Children’s Content 2018 ends on 11 August 2018.
Should you have any queries, please email [email protected]